| ||
| Scott Gerber: Young Entrepreneur Council: How To Negotiate Vendor ... según Scott Gerber I am negotiating a long-term deal with one of my vendors. What are some of the terms I should consider and include in exchange for signing this multi-year contract? The Huffington Post Full Blog Feed - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/ | ||
| Geek Girls: How to Take Self-Portraits « Thought Catalog según Phil Roland Can you guys please stop cluttering my feed with the repetitive "How To" articles? Isn't there any other title? alex. fucking good writing. eric. can you relate to women without brooding over how you'd fuck them? just curious ... Thought Catalog - http://thoughtcatalog.com/ | ||
| YouTube - How To Annoy People - Can I call you Jim? según machinima http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmAsxFQbEg4 Click here to watch How To Annoy People: You're going to be in a Montage! How to Annoy People: Can I call you Jim ?... Top Rated - http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=tr |
Sugerencia: escribe entre comillas ("justo así") las palabras que quieras buscar juntas.
Eliminar esta alerta.
Crear otra alerta.
Administrar sus alertas.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario